Monday, September 8, 2008

Results Group

Started my new class today. Results group Personal Training. It's pretty nice. There are about 9 of us and a personal trainer. Today class was pretty easy and part of the time was spent filling out paperwork and stuff. I do see some potential for pain though. :) And I'm sure that I will come out of this stronger with a little more knowledge. I have such a hard time with strength training....I hate squats and lunges... hate em...no wait I better apply some positive thinking here...I can't wait to do more lunges and squats...they will give me a butt to die for!

I have not gotten any riding in yet this month...or swimming for that matter... bad Julie. I missed the riding this weekend. It's harder for me to do on the weekends I have my kids. My focus has been the running since that is my next thing on the calendar, the 10k in 3 weeks. But that does not mean I can let the rest of it fall by the wayside. Winter is going to be so hard. I need to write a schedule, I do much better with some kind of training guide. I have my running planned out for the next 3 weeks any way, I have the personal trainer classes 2x's a week for the next 2 months, just need to figure out how/where to fit in the rest.

No comments: