Friday, September 26, 2008

Bruises

So Fridays photo and thoughts for today...what in the hell do I do to myself that I end up with so many bruises?


This is just one of maybe 5 that I have right now...and actually my legs are looking pretty good, compared to this summer when I first got my bike and started riding. My thighs were both solid bruises....Tell me how do I manage to kick my ankles? Is that were they come from?

So I have a 10k race coming up on Sunday. I hate calling it a race, because well I'm really only "racing" myself. And since I've never done a 10k before, well I'm guaranteed a PR right? I'm a little bit nervous about two things. 1. I don't want to be last, and 2. well it's put on by Panera Bread, I hope there is still food by the time I finish. :) I would love to do it in under 1:15 that would be great for me. I don't know if I can or not. I'll let you know on Sunday.

No comments: