Wednesday, September 21, 2011

World Gratitude Day

Today is World Gratitude Day so I got to thinking about just what I’m grateful for today and lucky for you guys you get to read about it...

I’m grateful for...(in no particular order)

All of you who take time to read and share with me
My desk heater
My boys, they are really awesome!
That I have a job
Beans-or really any kind of Mexican food
Outlook reminders
The love and support of my parents
Coffee
The fact that I GET to do this (swim/bike/run... some people say they HAVE to)
Sunflower market
The ability to laugh at myself.....most of the time
My good health
My friends new and old
Online banking
A FANTASTIC summer!
Chocolate in any form

And many, many more things but I’ll stop here.

So tell me...what are you grateful for?

11 comments:

adena said...

Not totally along the same lines but here is a list I posted, one of my first blogs ever, about things that changed my life. I'll work on the grateful list. ;-)

http://www.shesaidineedagoal.com/2009/12/life-changing.html

Matthew Smith said...

I loved the list! Way to be grateful. I'm grateful for for my wife, my puppy, and my bike among many other things! Have a blessed day!

A Prelude To... said...

Loved your list!

Here's a few from mine:
Fresh flowers
Children belly laughing
How I feel "after" bootcamp
Random acts of kindness

Aimee said...

Loved your list!
Here are some of mine:
My 2 boys
When my boys laugh
My very supportive husband
Wildflowers
Fresh baked pastries!

Unknown said...

Fabulous list!

I'm grateful for so many things. At the top of the list has to be my kids, my husband and my confidence in myself.

Jim ... 50after40 said...

Great list ... just so you know, tomorrow is "beans - or any kind of Mexican food" day! Go crazy!!!

Michael said...

I'm grateful for so many things. Right now I'm grateful to have at least one good shoulder :) and my ability to keep running.

Terzah said...

Mexican food is on my list too! Especially pico de gallo. Also on my list: my awesome husband; my beautiful kids (whose simultaneous arrival ensured that I only have to get pregnant again if I really want to); my friends, old and new; running; the beautiful place I live (sometimes I still don't believe it); and my work and education.

Junk Food Runner said...

I am grateful that I have the ability to run! And that I have a good job, a supportive family and friends, a pantry full of quaker caramel corn rice cakes, and two beautiful nieces that I adore!

Diana said...

Nice list!
Mine are: My husband
My son.
My cats.
My drive and dedication to my mind and soul.
The smell of fall leaves.
The quietness of snowshoeing in fresh snow.
My love for the kettlebell and what I can make it do.
A job where I make people feel better.
etc......

Big Daddy Diesel said...

I hope I am grateful for video cameras and 70 pound dogs