Well my friend Jill over at Run with Jill has been kind enough to make me one of the first recipients of the latest blog craze, ok maybe it's not a craze yet, but it will be. It was started by Chris K of the Manly Runner just days ago and it will soon be sweeping blog world. So the thing is you get to ask me any question that you want and I will answer.
Curious about my training?
Want to hear about my wonderful boys?
Internet dating stories?
Most loved food?
Ask away, although my life is quite boring, feel free to ask me anything. My life is an open book, however hope you don't fall asleep while reading because it's a pretty boring one!
As usual part of the rules are that you have to pick 5 other people to bestow this honor on soooo although it is so hard to choose only 5 I will.
1. Julie over at Adventure is Out There I love her blog and she just rocked Pac Crest long course!
2. Aimee at I Tri to Be Me just because she is so sweet and she's a Colorado girl.
3. Terzah at BQby40 Terzah is also a Colorado girl, that I've yet to meet, but will one day is running the Zooma 1/2 marathon this weekend.
4. Mathhew at Go, Smitty, Go is training for his first 70.3 at Steelhead in just about 1 month
5. Deb from Deb Tris I had to include at least one of my friends from up north and I enjoy Deb's blog plus she just recently found some lost pic that she posted including one of her in a dress with her legs still marked ...I love it!
So if I survive both my training coming up Saturday morning 8 x (R4:00, B:10:00, R 4:00) and this I will be back to answer all of your questions.
Have a great weekend all!