Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Randomness Returns

So this week, what's going on? Workouts are going pretty good, still having a problem getting to the pool. I don't know why I can't make myself go swim. I made it my goal to swim twice this week, tomorrows Wednesday and I've not been yet. It's my plan to go tomorrow morning.


Have you seen this? I just think it is the coolest. I think I found it from a link on DC Rainmaker's blog

Source


The weather continues to be crazy here. It was almost 40 degrees when I went out to run this morning a little before 5...in Colorado...In January...Crazy...


Something else I found interesting, this might be common knowledge, but I never thought about lacing my shoes different to help with different problems.

Colorado bloggers I would love to do some kind of meet up. Maybe combined with exercise or maybe just coffee. Kathleen and I had such a great time talking about the upcoming season and I think it would be great fun to meet everyone and chat. I don't have to many people in my everyday life that have any interest in what I'm doing so I love having the chance to talk about it with others who love it. Any interest?

8 comments:

Teresa Mof said...

I hear you! I
always seem to put swimming off and then I get there, love it, and vow to never back burner it again.

Cara said...

Even though swimming is the only sport I've ever been "good" at, I often feel about it the same way I feel about skiing, and that is that it would be SO fun if it wasn't such an ordeal. More than one shower in a day, a giant bag to lug to the gym. Wet, musty stuff. Dry skin, ruined hair (that I spend way too much on to ruin) I have to force myself into it, too. But again, once I'm in the water, I love it :)

I am totally down for a meetup. I think it would be fun! Great idea, Julie!

Diana said...

I honestly can't remember the last time I did any kind of swimming!!
40 degrees? In January? In Colorado? Nice-enjoy!

Christi said...

I am totally up for meeting up. Just let me know when and where!

Kathleen said...

Count me in for a "meet up"!

Big Daddy Diesel said...

I forced myself into the pool this week, I called it swimaggedon, and its working

Aimee said...

I would love to do a meetup!! That would be so much fun! :)

Terry said...

I too, would love to meetup with some fellow trainees.

Terry