Saturday, December 10, 2011

HBBC Week 3 - And some inspiration

Week 3 update...not quite as complete but I do have the results.
Sat - FAIL
Sun - FAIL
Mon - 45 minutes yoga, F & V's 3 pts
Tues - 3 mile run and F & V's 4 pts
Wed - F & V's 1 pt
Thur - 3 mile run and F & V's 4 pts
Fri - 45 minutes yoga F & V's 1pt
Total week 15 pts...a bit of a back slide this week.

Feeling a little more inspired this week! Started it off with a trainer ride while watching Kona. Helped to keep the crying a little under control....and then I came across this link...well full out tears. You must go read it...you won't be sorry.

5 comments:

Michael said...

Chin up! Make next week great! Sounds like you are already starting off on the right track!

Katie @ Will Race for Carbs said...

You still have points! That's good!

I have a question for you. Have you done any Oly tris here and if so, which ones? I am trying to decide. I have one recommendation for Lakes to Lakes. Just trying to figure out a good one to do. I thought you might be the perfect person to ask!

Aimee said...

I saw that story on a BT thread and thought it was absolutely amazing!! THAT is what this sport is truly about!!

Unknown said...

I missed the first half hour, but I LOVED what I saw. I need to catch it when they re-broadcast it.

Thanks for the link. I missed it on BT. That made me cry too.

sports forum said...

wholesale jerseys
cheap mlb jerseys