Tuesday, October 18, 2011
The Versatile Blogger
I was lucky enough to recieve the Versatile Blogger award from Heather over at Just a Colorado Gal. So without fruther ado we'll get on to it!
There are a few basic rules with this award:
1. You have to thank the giver, and provide a link to the post. Thanks a ton to Heather over at Just a Colorado Gal.
2. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
3. Award 15 other newly discovered blogs the same award (I changed this one up a little as you will see below.
So first up Random facts about myself:
1. I love Mexico. And I have a real fondness for the all inclusive resorts. I’ve been to Cabo San Lucas a couple of times, Mazatlan, Cancun a few times, Cozumel, Puerto Vallarta and Playa Del Carmen. I’m hoping to be able to take the boys again in the spring before Josh goes off to the Marines.
2. I’ve lived in/owned (ok not really the bank still owns it) my house for 20 years. That makes me feel really old.
3. The idea of a full marathon is starting to enter my head every once in awhile.
4. I can be pretty shy when in social situations where I don’t know many people.
5. I quit smoking 10 years ago, but when I’m in situations with smokers and alcohol I will smoke.
6. I’m not much of a housekeeper these days....I was never great, but at different times in my life I have been better. These days I would much rather go for a run/bike/swim/read blogs :) then sweep the floor or dust.
7. I pretty much only drink water or coffee. And I drink quite a bit of both. I drink hot water during the day when I’m trying not to drink so much coffee...that’s right just plain hot water. People at work finally stopped offering me tea bags and got used to the idea that I just want water.
Pretty boring stuff huh?
Well instead of tagging 15 new blogs I want to introduce some fellow Colorado Bloggers. Many of these you will already know. Some I've met and become friends with, some are new to me. Some like me are newer to exercise and some are fantastic athletes. The one thing they all have in common is we live in and enjoy this beautiful state of Colorado. So take a minute and check them out. And if I forgot someone or you have another Colorado blog I should check out, please let me know! So here we go in no particular order.
Just a Colorado Gal
Run with Jill
Couch Potato To Ironman
BQ by 40
Happy Runner Girl
I Tri To Be Me
Shut up & Run
Dare To Dream
50 half marathons in 50 states
Swimming, Cycling & Running....with A(L)titude:
Tri-Girl Training Plan
run around aroo