Thursday, July 22, 2010

Time for me to fly!


I had the most fabulous night last night reliving some of my younger years! I spent the most beautiful evening at Red Rocks listening to REO Speedwagon and Pat Benatar rock, and yes they still can! REO had more energy then you can imagine considering...well there advanced ages... :) And I got to spend some time with one of my oldest and dearest friends to boot!

I forgot how truly beautiful it is up there!





You could not have asked for better weather! It was truly a perfect Colorado evening!









She has still got it!!! Amazing voice!

All I can say is if you haven't been to concert at Red Rocks ever or in a long time...it's time to do it again! And if you want to test your fitness....go run or even walk those stairs! :)

1 comment:

Aimee said...

It looks like you had a great time. I love Red Rocks! I went to a concert there to see Cold Play about 5 years ago and it was amazing!