Sunday, May 2, 2010

Running Accessories?

Do you have a running accessory? My dog seems to be mine. And let me tell you he was not happy when I went on my run this weekend without him. And me I felt a little lost when I first started out. Almost naked. But I knew that he would not be up for it. Any time the temps gets over 50ish and the run is longer then 30 minutes I end up dragging him.

As you can tell from this photo, he can be a bit lazy, he also thinks he is a lap dog all 70+ pounds of him. So whats your running accessory?

Week 6
Bike: 25.3 Mi
Run: 7 Mi
Swim: 1.8 Mi

I ended up short one ride but got two runs, and swims in. I've lost 5 lbs over the last 2 weeks. Which is just 5lbs I don't have to drag up hills any more! Keep the trend going! Also picked up some new workout clothes and a pair of running shoes. Although I'm not sure about them. Need to try them out and make a decision if I want to keep them. Next purchase....pedals and shoes.

1 comment:

Al's CL Reviews said...

Guinness was my running accessory, but she has aged exponentially in 6 months, and can only go on 1 mile runs.

I miss her though.