Sunday, November 1, 2009

One week off

No it wasn't intentional. I just didn't get anything done. Between 1 1/2 feet of snow this week and just being plain lazy the only day I worked out was today. It was a good day though. My oldest son went with me to the rec center and we both did about 30 minutes on the spin bike followed up by an easy 2 mile run and some strength training. I can already feel the upper body strength training. I'm so weak. I haven't swam in like 2 weeks and really need to get my self to the pool on a regular basis.

Things have been uneventful. Doesn't look like Julie is getting what she wanted but she sure appreciates all good wishes that I would. Sometimes you just have to figure that if it was meant to be it will.

I'm sure I've said it before but....November is going to be a better month workout and food wise!

1 comment:

rebecca hallin said...

Howdy! hang in there! I know that the winter months can be hard at times. I am trying to get back in the swin of things out here at my new home. I really need to get the 15 pounds off that I put on during the last 3 months or so. I have been through a major tranistion from loosing my job too relocating to a new state. send me your email and I can keep in touch. I miss somethings about Denver and love keeping in touch with tri friends and the CWW ladies that I have met. Have a great day!