You've all seen this somewhere I'm sure, to celebrate 100 posts I'm going to list 100 things allllll about me! Should be interesting....NOT! LOL!
100. I'm basically a lazy person
99. I'm honestly surprised how much I've found I love cycling.
98. I hope to be able to purchase a road bike next year.
97. I've always been overweight, sometimes more then others.
96. I have two boy children...ok they are not children anymore 15 and 13.
95. I'm divorced and single
94. I love my Boxer puppy..ok he's not really a puppy anymore.
93. I hope to be able to do an Olympic distance tri next year.
92. I work in accounts payable for a heating and A/C distributor.
91. I need to stop wasting so much time on the computer.
90. I was born and raised in Denver
89. I love the color pink
88. I have a large extended family that is crazy and fun.
87. I like to read
85. I'm really not a very neat person, not a total slob but...see #100
84. I love vacations to Mexico
83. I love the beach..any beach
82. I'm thrilled that at the age of 44 I finally learned how to swim with my face in the water!
81. I really enjoyed being part of CWW this past year.
80. I'm a Denver native that doesn't ski.
79. My dad came from a family of 12 kids 6 boys and 6 girls, they had 24 children 12, boys and 12 girls.
78. I like to dance but don't do it often.
77. I love food, any food.
76. I have a real weakness for ice cream.
75. I also have a weakness for Mexican food.
74. I enjoy scrapbooking.
73. Cranberries....oh yum....
72. I am a slow, slow runner, but I never thought I would be a runner at all.
71. I have a bit of a sarcastic sense of humor.
70. I tend to lose my train of thought when I'm talking, because I'm trying to multi task to much. 69. I think I might want to do another 1/2 marathon, but can never imagine doing a full one.
68. I sometimes have a problem with binge eating...see #77,76, 75 and 97
67. I'm very nervous about my oldest son starting to drive!
66. I enjoy spending time with my boys. They are fun...sometimes. :)
65. I really could use a new job.
64. I'm a good employee.
63. I'm kind of addicted to reality tv shows....I know stupid stuff.
62. I have one brother.
61. House, NCIS, Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice
60. I love Colorado
59. I think orthotics are a wonderful thing.
58. I hardly ever get sick
57. I have a hard time making changes in my life (see #100)
56. I loved the Twilight series.
55. I have some very funny internet dating stories.
54. This is way harder then you would think.
53. I'm an ex smoker that still likes to smoke sometimes.
52. To help make ends meet I rent my basement.
51. I just this month got high speed internet after having dial up since my divorce.
50. I don't know why I decided to do this, I'm out of things to say and I'm only 1/2 way there.
49. I'm addicted to reading blogs.
48. I often think I should think nicer thoughts about people.
47. I miss my boys when they are at their Dad's. We have shared custody.
46. I love that my oldest boy is now getting interested in exercising.
45. I hope that they are proud of the things their mom has accomplished.
44. I am getting better about not worrying about what other people think of me and letting it stop me from doing things such as triathlons.
43. I feel I need to live in the moment more.
42. Several years ago I made a list of things (the same number as my age) that I wanted to do during the year...I think I might try it again.
41. If I go more then 2 days with out working out it seems to stretch to a week.
40. I'm also becoming addicted to Facebook.
39. I love fresh cranberries in my oatmeal with yogurt.
38. I'm going to work on learning to swim the Total Immersion way.
37. I really wanted a little girl, but now I'm glad that I have 2 boys. I in fact cried a little when I found out the 2nd was a boy.
36. I've recently become addicted to food blogs in addition to the triathlon blogs....
35. I want to be a person who eat's only healthy food.
34. I really want to do more hiking and maybe take up a little bit of trail running.
33. I really wish I had a workout partner!
32. I've always wanted to be the person that can really knows themselves, but I don't want to do the work.
31. I sometimes worry that I'm an awful mom, but hope that my kids don't think so or remember me that way.
30. I love to people watch.
29. My desk is a disaster, complete and utter disaster.
28. I love, love, love oatmeal for breakfast, and with cranberries mixed in...oh yummy again.
27. It snowed last night....I don't really like the snow that much, how can I love Colorado?
26. I'm obviously one mixed up person. :)
25. I love having my Garmin for running/biking.
24. I do better when I have a focus and a list or written plan for getting me where I want to go.
23. I've become amazingly close to some people that I only know online. Some fabulous ladies that are a great support for me in my life and weight loss journeys.
22. I have to admit to enjoying doing things just to be able to say "I've done that!"
21. My dad wants me to do a Fourteener this year. Part of me wants to...see #22
20. A friend wants me to do bike across Nebraska. A big part of me wants to...see # 22 and 99
19. I am great at rationalizing things and talking myself into something.
18. I'm always cold.
17. I hope that I can age as well as my grandmother
16. Recently I seem to be afraid...just not sure of what exactly.
15. I'm pretty boring. :)
14. Did I mention that this is really difficult?
13. I have some really great friends and they seem to like me even though I don't feel like I am always a "really great" friend.
12. I seem to like lists these days.
11. I'm working on my list of races for this next year.
10. Lack of personal responsibility drives me nuts...see video post below.
9. Did I mention that I really don't like house cleaning?
8. I need to get this done.
7. I'm amazed how self absorbed I must be to think people really care about all these things. LOL!
6. It took me 40 some years to go to a chiropractor, but now I really love it!
5. I need new tires and the motor mounts (!?) on my car need to be replaces...money always money!
4. I can't remember what I've said and what I haven't sometimes. (including on this list!)
3. I look forward to reading this list down the road and seeing how I've changed.
2. I think that doing that very first triathlon mad me a different, better person.
1. I'm done!
I love the fact that my 100th post coincides with Thanksgiving and I can tell you all how thankful I am for you. I appreciate everyone who reads my blog. I am so very thankful for my family. It's been a really rough year for so many people that I know and although I still do my fair share of complaining, I do realize how truly lucky I am to have my home my job and the health of my whole family.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL!
Now I'm off to run a few miles in an attempt to do some damage control!