Monday, September 21, 2009

Crescent Moon Photos


One of the really great people that I met with CWW Kelly and I getting ready to head out to the water and warm up.



This is Jen that I met on the run together we were able to have fun on those 3 miles and finish with big smiles!






This is me with my "Sissy" I really do like her I feel bad sometimes that I want to trade up, but I can still keep her around.

And although I can't post the professional race photos (Some I can figure out, these I can't and you can't pull them up by bib number either here is a link if you would like to see my favorite http://www.skipix.com/skipixv2/viewlargeimage.php?lang=en&photosetid=3551&filename=DSC_1903.jpg ) on all the pictures I have a big smile on my face. Just goes to prove that I had a good time the whole darn race!

1 comment:

Calyx Meredith said...

You would TOTALLY win a happy triathlete contest! Great photos - glad you had a good race.