Monday, January 26, 2009

Stuff

Food has been out of control. I need to get myself on track and start losing some weight. I guess it will not happen before my trip to Mexico in a couple of weeks. But I will need to get serious when I get back. An increase in exercise would certainly help! My running has been between slim and non existed. Have a swim assessment this week. Not that I need to much assessment to know that I need some real help! I plan to be able to swim with my face in the water this year! :) So I'm really looking forward to this swim training. The kick off for CWW was this past weekend. One of my friends went ahead and joined with me. I'm really excited to get started! I think this is going to be so much fun. My 1/2 marathon training is starting this week too. Although I'm doing a fairly easy schedule since my mileage has been pretty low I don't want to risk injury. I need to figure out a race schedule for the coming year. I'm certain that my goal is to do an Olympic distance. (although I truly can't imagine the swim at this point!) I just have to chose one. The boulder one is in July and the Aurora on in September. I have a fear of trying to do on in July already. And for some reason I'm guessing that Boulder is more hilly on the bike ride. Decisions, decisions! Must come up with a game plan!

1 comment:

Calyx Meredith said...

Choosing which races to do is both exciting and anxiety provoking, isn't it? Good luck with the swim program and congrats on the CWW!