Saturday, December 6, 2008

I RAN!!!

I ran this morning!!! Nothing special but I've not been in the groove and this morning I could have talked myself out of it very easily..almost did, it was around 30ish but the sun was shining....it was great!!! Did 3 miles at for me a pretty good pace of 12:52. It felt so good to be outside and running. I'm glad I went. You know what is funny, when I was getting cleaned up after...I was looking at my face and everything just seemed to look better..my skin, the bags under my eyes. Now my food has been awful with a capital A so I know that's not it. I don't know if it was indeed the run, or just feeling better about my self for having done it, either way it's a much nicer feeling to look in the mirror and think things look ok.



Running miles
November: 33.1 Mi
October: 43.7 Mi
September: 53.1 Mi
August: 50.5 Mi
July: 50.4 Mi


See a pattern here...I've got to change that and get some more miles in. It looks like I will make 500 miles for the year which I'm pretty happy about, this being my first full year runing.

1 comment:

Calyx Meredith said...

Well done! Good job getting out there and congrats on the 500 for the year. That sounds fantastic to me!