Sunday, December 7, 2008

Exercise Plan for the Week of December 8-14th

Ok so I'm going to Mexico in February and I've been putting on weight like crazy...not good, it would be nice to at least fit in my summer stuff when I go so since I seem to do so much better with a plan I'm going to put down here what I intend to do for the week, that way I can't mess around trying to figure out until it's to late, or I talk myself out of doing it. So without further ado....



Monday- Week 1 day 1 100 push up plan and upper body workout in the morning Done

TM easy run after work Didn't happen

Tuesday- 30 minutes on the stationary bike in the morning Nope, but did a 3.9 mile TM run after work

Wednesday- 25 minute HIIT in the morning nope nothing done

W1D2 100 push-ups and Leg workout did this on Thursday

Thursday - Swim in the morning No

Evening Upper body workout No

Friday - Off

Saturday - Run outside or TM depending on weather, try for longer outside run 4 mile easy run

Sunday - Stationary bike and swim W1D3 push-ups no bike or swim but did do pushups

Actual in red

2 comments:

Calyx Meredith said...

You can do it!

Calyx Meredith said...

We are on Week 3 of the push up challenge - for the second time. We have had to do each of the weeks at least twice so far but I'm determined to stick with it. Feel free to write and whine to me when you get stuck on the push ups - I will be totally sympathetic. :D