Saturday, November 13, 2010

What's Up Weekly

This time of year with few races on the books and not as much in general going on posts become harder and harder for me. Here's what's up this week.

Winter has finally come to Colorado along with the time change. The temps have dropped and we have a little bit of snow....and I was so enjoying the lovely fall weather. Oh well you knew it had to come sooner or later.

Update on Blogger comment reply. First using google I found a way that you were suppose to be able to add a reply button, tried it didn't work for me. I'm sure it was something I did but I didn't want to spend a ton of time (and I'm not that great with computer stuff) figuring it out. I did however figure out that if you receive email notification of your comments it will show a reply email if the person commenting has one listed on their blog. So I will be using that when available. (HINT HINT go make sure you have an email on your blog :) Use one just for your blog so you don't clutter up your "real" one if you want. )


Because I never want to pass up the opportunity to win a new Garmin and because he writes a really informative fun blog I have to post about the give away over at DC Rainmakers. Hop on over there and check it out and see his fantastic comparison on today's' GPS sport devices accuracy as well as a ton of other reviews and FANTASTIC photos.


Training this week? Not to bad actually. I've manage to get my runs in and ride on the trainer all week long, not so good on the strength training and swimming...working on that. But all in all I feel it was a pretty good week. I took advantage of the time change and have gotten up early 4 days out of 5 to work out before work. Very nice, I will try to continue this.

Taking advantage this weekend of a deal I got for the spa and having a mani/pedi done today. Can't wait! I find them both very relaxing! Also planning to get to Outdoor Divas and use the Groupon I purchased a while ago. And then lunch tomorrow with some friends as an early birthday celebration. We are planning on going to Lucile's Creole Cafe. I've never been there but the menu looks yummy!

1 comment:

tri like mary said...

Good on you for taking advantage of the time change to get up earlier. I always think it's going to help but I feel just as tired as before! :-p

And Happy Birthday in advance!