Wednesday, December 23, 2009

She SWIMS. She RIDES. She RUNS. SheROX!


Just heard about this all women sprint that will be held at Boulder Res...sounds like fun! Although I've done many practices at Boulder and some Stroke and and Stride's I've never done an actual tri up there...besides it's gotta be a cool shirt! :) So I added it to my schedule and speaking of which, I kind of decided I had to step away from the race a month due to financial reasons. I still hope to get the tri's in there just going to have to give up some of the 5'ks. And if I don't get to work I won't be doing anything. My exercise has been sadly lacking, but that will be changing! Yes yes it will!

Wishing you all a Very Happy Holidays and all the best in the New year!

2 comments:

Jonathan said...

I hear ya about the pool. I can count on one hand the number of times I have been swimming since August. Well that was at least until last week. Finally found my mojo :). Good luck!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.